Yoga and Breathing
Take time for yourself and breathe.
Take a moment out of your day to stop and breathe.
- How aware are you of your breath?
- Is it shallow or deep?
- Are the inhale and exhale the same length?
- How long is each breath?
- Are your breaths irregular?
- Is one nostril more open than the other?
- Do you breathe through your mouth?
- Are you tired and tense?
- Are you feeling stressed?
- How furrowed is your brow?
- Are you holding your shoulders up?
Smokers make sure they get their smoke break in throughout the day,
Whether you smoke or not
You must take a
Because it will
- soothe the nervous system.
- bring awareness within.
- let the mind refresh.
- let muscles relax.
- feed the brain.
- help you absorb your food more completely.
- enrich your blood supply.
- allow you to operate a lot more efficiently.
- make you calm down and refocus.
You may say, “but I’m breathing all the time.” True. It’s such a vital function that without it you wouldn’t be reading this. The quality of breathing varies greatly, however, leaving most people seriously undernourished and overstressed.
So take a few moments to regain yourself.