Chinese & Non English Trainings
Paul Dallaghan and our Centered Yoga teachers regularly conduct internally accredited 200+ hour and continuing education/advanced training programs that provide translation for students whose first language is not English. We hope that everyone can come to Samahita and benefit from the teachings of yoga, regardless of their English speaking ability. And the peaceful setting of Samahita Retreat is the ideal environment for growth and healing.
Often, due to work, family, etc., people are unable to come to us in Thailand for an entire month. For this reason, we regularly offer Yoga Alliance internationally accredited 200 hour trainings that combine non-residential segments with one final residential week at Samahita Retreat.
We also offer advanced/continuing education courses with translation options. We have skilled students around the world who bring groups from their respective countries and are able to provide skilled translation for their students.
Why is Centered Yoga Special?
- First rate teaching from a dedicated and clear lineage
- Opportunity to be immersed in a focused retreat setting
- High quality translation and translated materials
- Pranayama training (it is rare to get correct teaching in this important aspect of Hatha Yoga, and even more rare to have translation offerings to make these teachings accessible)
- Pre-course reading and written assignments to help you prepare and get the most out of your time with us
- Yoga Alliance internationally accredited trainings, for those looking for certifications