Education in Yoga: Foundation Course
Centered Yoga and Yoga Alliance 200+ hour accredited
- Please request and complete the training application form. (The whole process is handled via email. We do not take any information over the phone.)
- If you have been accepted into the course, you will receive from us a confirmation, and a deposit will be required in order to save your place. Details on how to make your payment are stated below. The same information will also be forwarded to you.
- Your place will be confirmed when we receive your THB 55,860 deposit. The other two payment dates will be sent to you in an email with complete policy details.
- The first deposit of THB 55,860 is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between 60 to 90 days before the course starts 40% is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between 30 to 59 days before the course starts 50% is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between 7 to 29 days before the course starts 75% is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between 1 to 6 days before the course starts 90% is non-refundable.
- If you cancel after the course has started, then the full program cost 100% is non-refundable.
It is not our preference to implement timelines or policies but we have found it necessary to standardise it so there is a clear line between you and us. We are aware that certain cases are unavoidable and always aim to work with the sincere student in that respect. It is not about holding on to one’s money but rather to completely discourage fickleness and have the student come with a full sense of commitment and responsibility. This is what yoga is about and leads to the most positive growth while on the course.
In cases where the student cannot make the course they have booked on it is possible to postpone your attendance to a course that takes place at a later date based on the following conditions:
- If it is before the pre-course assignments have begun there is no charge with all monies paid transferable
- If the pre-course assignments have begun and up to 90 days before then 15% is non-transferable
- If between 60 to 90 days before the course starts 25% is non-transferable
- If between 30 to 59 days before the course starts 35% is non-transferable
- If between 7 to 29 days before the course starts 45% is non-transferable
- If between 1 to 6 days before the course starts 60% is non-transferable
- If after the course has started, then 75% is non-transferable
- There will be an admin fee of 3000 THB charged for postponements. If the percentage retained is higher than 3000 THB then no admin fee applies.
- Bank/wire transfer
Please select THB as your payment currency. If you are not in your home country (where your credit card billing address is registered), do not use PayPal due to their security limitations.
- Visa/ Master Card payments by Fax/ Phone
You may contact us via Skype or phone to process your credit card payments instantly
Click here to find out about dates and details.
To apply please click here.