Articles and Information on Yoga
- 10 Tips for Adjusting & Assisting Students
- 3 Tips for Teaching the Post-Partum Student
- My Pregnancy Practice Journey… so far.
- Understanding the Female Body
- Food Combining – An Easy, Painless Way to Cleanse
- Love Food and Yoga
- Part II: Why Do a Detox Retreat?
- Why Do a Detox Retreat?
- Healthy New Year
- Full of Fiber & Whole Grains…or not?
- Prebiotic & Probiotics : What's the difference?
- Spring Clean Nutrition
- Yoga and Aesthetic Experience by Daniel Stringer
- Thoughts on practice by Chuck Miller
- Advice for Female Students Studying in Gokulam, Mysore India
- Practicing inner yoga by Michael Hamilton
- Waking up from the dream by Mark Robberds
- The Ritual of Vinyasa by Kino MacGregor
- Soft practice – Making observation possible by Sara Granström-Thorsson
- The Inner Teacher by Tiana Harilela-Vicente
- Rotate Your Hips and Open Your Mind in Trikonasana by Kino MacGregor
- Pilates and Body Movement at Samahita Retreat
- The Diaphragm - the gate of the heart by Adarsh Williams
- Controlling the Activities of the Mind by Linda Munro from the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- The Power of Now by Marla Meenakshi Joy
- The Healing Relationship: What Psychotherapy Offers Yoga and Buddhism by Dr. Miles Neale
- Breathing through Bandhas by David Keil
- Yoga and Nutrition by Sara Granström-Thorsson
- Life and Work of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois by Alexander Medin
- Bodies and Minds in Yoga: a response to Yoga Body by Norman Blair
- Yoga, the Speed of Light and 108 by Homi Mulla
- Yoga, what it is and what it is not by Sri Swami Chidananda